We handle all facets of public notification required by:
- Planning and Environment Act 1987
- The Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act (VCAT)
- Liquor Licensing Act (LLC Act).
Our services includes:
PLANNING APPLICATION PUBLIC NOTICES
- Collect Advertising documents and Public Notices from Council;
- Printing Public Notices up to A1;
- Erection and removal of laminated (weatherproof) Public Notices on sturdy framing;
- Monitoring of Public Notices during the exhibition period if required;
- Execution of Statutory Declarations and return of these to Council.
- Preparation and mailing of Registered Post to potentially affected persons;
- Insertion of Public Notices in newspapers.
- Laminating of Public Notices up to A1 size with heavy grade Laminating Film.
- Pick up of payment for council fees and collection of advertising material.
- Preparation of Public Notices including printing up to A1 size.
- Preparation, mounting erection of OVERSIZE Public Notices.
We offer all this at highly competitive rates and across all of Victoria.
VCAT Direction to Advertise
We can take care of all directions from VCAT to notify potentially affected persons including service of Notices of Applications for Reviews, on-site notices and newspaper notices.
Public Notification PRIOR to Council direction to advertise
Did you realise that Section 52(2A) of the Planning and Environment Act 1987 allows the applicant to give Notice of an application where Council has not directed notification within 10 days of the application being lodged?
Planning Notices R Us can prepare and implement a notification strategy (letters, newspaper and signs on the site) for your project and get ahead of potential Council delays. Contact us for a strategy and request a price.
Priority Service – Erection of Public Notices
For normal orders we aim to prepare and erect your Public Notice on the next working day after receiving your order and remove your Public Notice the working day after the completion of the notification period. This is our aim but NOT our guarantee.
Our Priority Service guarantees the erection of your Public Notice within 24 hours of your instruction to us. This service is only available for Metropolitan and Metropolitan Fringe Council area and is subject to additional fees.
Over Size Public Notices
Sometimes for large projects or large sites Councils direct applicants to prepare and erect Oversize Public Notices. Rather than scratching your head wondering how you’ll comply, contact us and we can arrange these notices for you and ensure that Council’s requirements are met.
Planning Notices R Us can arrange to install your Public Notice Signs throughout Victoria. Call us to discuss your needs and a price.